This gift set includes:
1x beeswax waps universal set of 5
1x beeswax mixture DIY / Refresh Kit
Beeswax wraps set of 5 and beeswax mix - gift set
Benefits of beeswax wraps:
- Our beeswax wraps are made from 100% natural materials: organic cotton, beeswax, coconut oil and tree resin
- They are reusable for up to a year, biodegradable and sustainable
- Perfect for wrapping breads, pastries, vegetables, fruits, cheese, berries and leftovers
- Simply rinse with cold water to clean.
- The cloths can also be used to cover bowls, plates and platters.
- Not suitable for raw meat and raw fish
- Food rich in fat can dissolve the wax coating.
Beeswax wraps set of 5:
- 2x 16 x 16 cm citrus and onions
- 1x 18 x 20 cm broccoli
- 1x 25 x 28 cm cheese
- 1x 33 x 35.5 cm bread
The beeswax mixture consists of organic beeswax, coconut oil and tree resin. It was specially designed for refreshing beeswax wras or do it by yourself. All ingredients are food safe, organic and free from pesticides.
Beeswax cloths last about 1 year with good care. With regular use and cleaning, beeswax cloths lose their adhesion with increasing duration. This can be easily restored with the repair wax mixture.
To make your own beeswax cloths, you only need 1 piece (5 grams) of the beeswax mix table per 150-300 cm2 cotton cloth The exact amount depends on the Weight of the cloth. To make your own beeswax cloths, we recommend unprinted, very thin organic cotton fabric without synthetic fibers.