This gift set includes:
1x beeswax roll with yellow stripes
1x Maya the bee beeswax cloth
1x beeswax mix DIY / repair kit
Beeswax roll yellow, Maja the bee wrap and beeswax diy kit - gift set
Benefits of beeswax wraps:
The roll can be easily into any desired size with scissors.
- Our beeswax wraps are made from 100% natural materials: organic cotton, beeswax, coconut oil and tree resin
- They are reusable for up to a year, biodegradable and sustainable
- Perfect for wrapping and storing leftover food, vegetables, fruit, fruits, pastries, cheese and much more.
- Simply rinse with cold water to clean.
- The roll can also be used to cover all sizes of plates, platters, pots and bowls.
- Not suitable for raw meat and raw fish
- Food rich in fat can dissolve the wax coating.
A beeswax roll - stripes yellow:
- 1x 30.5 x 90 cm
1 beeswax cloth with Maya the bee:
- 25x25 cm
Beeswax mixture for repairing used beeswax cloths and for making your own beeswax cloths.
The mixture consists of organic beeswax, coconut oil and tree resin. It was specially made to refresh up cotton textiles. All ingredients are food safe, organic and free from pesticides.
Beeswax cloths last about 1 year with good care. With regular use and cleaning, beeswax cloths lose their adhesion with increasing duration. This can be easily restored with the repair wax mixture.
To make your own beeswax cloths, you only need 1 piece (5 grams) of the beeswax mix table per 150-300 cm2 cotton cloth The exact amount depends on the Weight of the cloth.
To make your own beeswax cloths, we recommend unprinted, very thin organic cotton fabric without synthetic fibers.