This gift set includes:
1x vegan plant wax roll
1x textile bowl cover XL in leaf design
1x Vegan Vegetable Wax Mixture DIY / Repair Kit
Vegan plantwax roll, textile bowl cover and DIY mixture - Gift Set
Benefits of vegan plantwax rolls:
- The roll can be easily cut into any desired size.
- Our vegan plant wax rolls are made from 100% natural materials: organic cotton, candelilla wax, soy wax, coconut oil and tree resin
- They are reusable for up to a year, biodegradable and sustainable
- Perfect for wrapping and storing leftover food, vegetables, fruit, fruits, pastries, cheese and much more.
- Simply rinse with cold water to clean.
- The roll can also be used to cover all sizes of plates, platters, pots and bowls.
- Not suitable for raw meat and raw fish
- Food rich in fat can dissolve the wax coating.
Vegan plantwax roll:
- 1x 30.5 x 90 cm
Advantages of textile bowl covers:
- The cotton bowl covers are ideal for storing food in the refrigerator, for transport or for keeping food fresh at the table or in the kitchen.
- They keep insects away and are very suitable for picnics in the garden or on the terrace.
- They can also be used to cover bowls or pans.
- Since they are breathable, they can also be used to cover dough and let it rise.
- 100% cotton
- Usable on both sides
- Natural rubber elastic band
- 100% natural and plastic free
- Machine washable
- Biodegradable and compostable
Vegan wax mixture:
For repairing used wraps and for making your own vegan wax wraps.
The vegan wax mixture consists of candelilla wax, soy wax, coconut oil and tree resin. It was specially designed for refreshing wax wraps or do it by yourself. All ingredients are food safe, organic and free from pesticides.
Vegan plant waxes will last about 1 year if you take good care of them. With regular use and cleaning, the waxwraps lose their adhesion with increasing duration. This can be easily restored with the repair wax mixture.
To make your own plant wax cloths, you only need 1 piece of the whole table (5 grams) of plant wax per 150 - 300 cm2 cotton cloth. The exact amount depends on the Weight of the cloth. For making your own vegan oilcloths, we recommend unprinted, very thin organic cotton fabric without synthetic fibers